The football world’s newest, one of a kind innovation! The first protection shirt made of recycled plastic.
This groundbreaking ¾ sleeve shirt features seamless technology along the hem along with protective padding, making this shirt a must-have item for goalkeepers.
- MADE FROM RECYCLED PLASTIC: The entire protection shirt consists of recycled polyester. We implement this sustainable production method to reuse plastic, which keeps it from polluting the oceans or the environment.
- PERFECT PROTECTION AND EXTRA GRIP: Cutting-edge shock absorbing protectors guard your elbows and ribs. The Grip Zone on the forearms gives you an edge when catching flat balls. The undershirt is perfectly suited for practice sessions or playing on either artificial turf, hard pitch or an indoor arena.
- PATENTED SEAMLESS TECHNOLOGY: Our protectors are injected directly into the fabric instead of just being sewn on. That means no seams can tear and let your pads just fall out. The silicone edge to the hem gives the shirt a comfortable fit without any stitching or seams.
- FITS LIKE A SECOND SKIN: The elastic material provides compression for your muscles and the long sleeves are cut to provide you with a perfect fit. An additional silicon edge along the hem of the shirt and the sleeves prevents it from sliding up while you move.
- BREATHABLE AND ULTRA LIGHT: The compression shirt wicks the moisture from the surface of your skin. Moisture regulation makes your skin feel better and keeps you from being soaked in sweat.
Textile material82% Polyamid (recycled), 18% Elasthan
In order for you to enjoy your new protectors for a long time, you must pay attention to the following when washing them:
- Wash at max. 30°C (otherwise the protectors can come loose).
- Do not dry in the dryer or on the heater (otherwise the protectors may come loose).
- Use the mesh bag to wash your protection laundry in it. This prevents threads from pulling on the polyester.
Order and pay until 13:00 and your order will be shipped the same day (Mon-Fri).
The shipping costs and the shipping time depend on the country to which the shipment is sent. Details about the shipping costs and the shipping time can be found here.
It is of utmost importance to us that your products are shipped safely and reliably.
That is why we send packages exclusively via DHL.
The moment your package has been shipped, you will receive a tracking link either via e-mail or Facebook Messenger so that you can track your package online.
|Duration in Business Days
|Gibraltar, Irland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Georgien, Guernsey, St. Helena
Important information for deliveries to non-EU countries, except UK: When shipping to non-EU countries, additional taxes or costs (e.g. customs duties) may be incurred as part of your order, which are not paid by us or invoiced by us, but must be paid by you directly to the relevant customs or tax authorities. For details, please contact the relevant authorities.
Enter your size and email address and we will write to you as soon as this item is available again.